Omega Institute, New York, 2013
Certified in Veterans' Trauma Treatment: Mind-Body Practices
Argosy University, Arizona, 2011
Master of Arts in Forensic Psychology
Chestnut Hill College, Pennsylvania, 1999
Master of Arts in Social Sciences Psychology - Marriage and Family
- Successful use of cognitive-behavioral approach in patient betterment
- Experienced in patient conflict resolution and producing anger management
- Have enjoyed working in multi-cultural settings
- Skilled in client assessment/evaluation
- Produced a website that has helped more than 750 individuals
- Licensure requirements are under way and expected shortly
- Will soon be attending Walden University to attain my Doctorate in Forensic Psychology
2007 - Present
Position: Online Therapist
- This website is designed for clients who seek guidance, yet lack the finances needed for paid therapy services.
- This website has assisted more that 300 individuals at no cost to them.
- No one has ever been turned away.
Holcomb Behavioral Health Systems, Exton, Pa.
Position: Family therapist (1999-2002)
- Worked with families in home settings.
- This was often in a crisis setting. By offering wrap around services, we were able to relieve many serious situations.
- Offered counseling and services in a school setting, which helped children mitigate disorders.
Position: Therapeutic Staff Support
- Enjoyed working with other team members.
- We offered counseling and help both to individuals and families.
Position: Therapist (Internship)
- The training during my practicum included experience as: Group Therapist, Individual Therapist, Drug/Alcohol Counselor
- Life Skills Trainer
- Medication and symptom management.
Montgomery County, Office of Children and Youth
Position: Program Director for the Goals Setter Program
- Counseled and tutored youth in various Norristown elementary schools.
- Assisted latch-key children with homework. They shared the results with us: higher grades
- Helped children be aware of life goals and to set their sights higher
- Assisted children with life problems they faced, such as: drugs/alcohol, peer pressure, and parental neglect.
Additional Educations and Professional Affiliations
- Temple University: Bachelor Degree in Social Sciences Psychology
- International Association of Play Therapy
- International Association for EMDR Therapy